Friends of the Council Society
Your support provides:
- Counseling sessions to a veteran or their family member.
- Outpatient treatment for individuals with a substance use disorder.
- Information and referral service to those who call or visit our campuses.
- School based prevention programs to at-risk elementary, middle and high school students.
- Intensive in home support for a formerly homeless person.
Our goal is to grow the Society membership to 100 individuals this year. We would like to thank our Founding members for their support.
Mike and Leigh Ann Richards
Dr. Ellawese Smith