Friends of the Council
For gifts of stock or planned gifts, please contact Alicia Peoples at email@example.com or call 972.930.5507.
Thank you for your membership to the Friends of the Council Giving Society. Your donation ensures that North Texans in desperate need of mental and behavioral healthcare can access it.
Friends of the Council Society
Your support provides:
- Counseling sessions to a veteran or their family member.
- Outpatient treatment for individuals with a substance use disorder.
- Information and referral service to those who call or visit our campuses.
- School based prevention programs to at-risk elementary, middle and high school students.
- Intensive in home support for a formerly homeless person.
Our goal is to grow the Society membership to 100 individuals this year. We would like to thank our Founding members for their support.
Mike and Leigh Ann Richards
Dr. Ellawese Smith
Get Help Now
If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction or mental health issues please call or email us via the online form. Services are offered virtually and in person free of charge or at a low cost. Recovery Resource Council is Joint Commission Accredited.