Friends of the Council Society
Membership in the Friends of the Council Society truly changes lives in our community! Through a sustaining monthly donation of $83.33 or more. Friends of the Council Society members ensure that The Council has a source of steady income it can count on for programs.
Services you support include:
- Counseling sessions to a veteran or their family member.
- Outpatient treatment for individuals with a substance use disorder.
- Information and referral service to those who call or visit our campuses.
- School based prevention programs to at-risk elementary, middle and high school students.
- Intensive in home support for a formerly homeless person.
Our goal is to grow the Society membership to 100 individuals this year. We would like to thank our Founding members for their support.
Mike and Leigh Ann Richards
Dr. Ellawese Smith