Services you support include:
- Counseling sessions to a veteran or their family member.
- Outpatient treatment for individuals with a substance use disorder.
- Information and referral service to those who call or visit our campuses.
- School based prevention programs to at-risk elementary, middle and high school students.
- Intensive in home support for a formerly homeless person.
Our goal is to grow the Society membership to 100 individuals this year. We would like to thank our Founding members for their support.