Services you support include:
- Counseling sessions to a veteran or their family member.
- Outpatient treatment for individuals with a substance use disorder.
- Information and referral service to those who call or visit our campuses.
- School based prevention programs to at-risk elementary, middle and high school students.
- Intensive in home support for a formerly homeless person.
Thank you for choosing to support Recovery Resource Council. We appreciate your commitment to our mission to promote wellness and recovery from alcohol, addiction and mental health issues. Your generosity will allow us to be the pathway to health and education for 110,000 children, youth and adults in North Texas. We look forward to getting to know you and working together to making meaningful change in our community.
For questions and more information:
Phone: 817-332-6329 ext. 349
Alicia Peoples, Director of Development
Candice Stovall, Development Associate
Marianne MacCormick, Grant Manager
Rebecca Smith, Donor Relations Coordinator